bio-bean is a company HAS Industrialized That the process of recycling waste coffee grounds into advanced biofuels, biomass pellets and, in the near future biodiesel .
The company is located in London, England and has built the world’s first waste recycling machine in Cambridgeshire. It was founded in 2013 by Arthur Kay and Benjamin Harriman. 
In 2014 the company was awarded £ 400,000 as the winner of the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge contest.  
bio-bean was conceived while Arthur Kay and Benjamin Harriman were still architects at The Bartlett, University College London .  Set the challenge of designing a coffee shop and roastery, Arthur made it up to waste and set up bio-bean to recycle waste coffee grounds into advanced biofuels. His idea won awards and support from the Mayor of London, UCL, Tata, Santander and Shell. Bio-bean became part of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation CE100 and their products were exhibited at the Science Museum. The company has also been awarded funding from Innovate UK.
bio-bean’s story HAS Attracted Attention Widespread press from The Financial Times , The Guardian , The Telegraph , Forbes , CNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, the Daily Mail , WIRED and many others.
bio-bean’s London collection service was lancé by Mayor Boris Johnson and conservative MP Zac Goldsmith and Its 20,000 sq ft factory Was ouvert in 2015, with the capacity to process 50,000 tons per year.
In 2015, Arthur Kay became the youngest ever Guardian Sustainable Business Leader of the Year. In 2016, bio-bean won the Virgin Media Business VOOM grow category.  
In 2017, According to the reports, Bio-bean launched its ad campaign Richard Branson’s Virgin Voom competition 
Waste coffee collection
bio-bean collects coffee coffees from hundreds of coffee shops, restaurants, office blocks and coffee factories.
Bio-bean’s products are second-generation biofuels . Pellet fuels , namely biomass pellets, from biomass boilers as a sustainable, local renewable heat alternative. bio-bean also produces a briquette and charcoal barbecue from waste coffee grounds. bio-bean conducts extensive research and development into biodiesel, biochemicals and further uses for waste and other organic waste streams.
- Biodiesel from used coffee
          
- Jump up^ Fox, Killian (2014-09-07). “More of the best new radicals” . The Guardian . ISSN 0261-3077 . Retrieved 2017-04-25 .
- Jump up^ “I’ll say that you have 400,000 eco prize” . The Evening Standard .
- Jump up^ Minne Lentz. “Postcode Lottery Green Challenge – Arthur Kay: Bio-bean” . Greenchallenge.info . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ “School architecture turned me into a green entrepreneur” . Architects Journal . Retrieved 2017-04-25 .
- Jump up^ “Bio-bean Wins Virgin Voom Grow Award” . www.ucl.ac.uk . Retrieved 2017-03-01 .
- Jump up^ “Coffee power: Get up and go with a new kind of biofuel – Business Reporter” . Business Reporter . 2016-07-19 . Retrieved 2017-03-01 .
- Jump up^ “Branson-backed start up Bio-bean launches first campaign with £ 250k free ad space from JCDecaux” . The Drum . Retrieved 2017-11-13 .
- Jump up^ Tim Smedley. “London coffee with biodiesel and biomass pellets” . the Guardian . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ “Wake up and smell the coffee” . the Guardian . Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- Jump up^ “Turning Waste Coffee Grounds Into Different Kind Of Fuel: Powering Your Car” . Co.Exist . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ “Grounds for optimism: Turning coffee into fuel” . Cnbc.com. 2015-01-15 . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ Nina Trentmann (9 October 2014). “Bio-Bean: Student’s Londoner Stellt Sprit aus Kaffee her – DIE WELT” . DIE WELT . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ “The entrepreneurs who are making money from muck” . Telegraph.co.uk . 22 November 2013.
- Jump up^ “The BEAN machine” . Mrw.co.uk . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ “Bio-Bean turns coffee into into fuel” . Theaustralian.com.au . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ Esha Chhabra. “Coffee Power: London Entrepreneur Uses the City ‘s Coffee Waste for Fuel” . Forbes . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ “Bio-bean to bring coffee-to-biofuel service to UK stations” . Businessgreen.com . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .
- Jump up^ “Bio – Bean recycle waste coffee grounds to create advanced Biofuels” . Wired UK . Retrieved 2015-07-30 .