The European Industrial Hemp Association ( EIHA ) is a consortium of the hemp-processing industry. It represents the common interest of industrial hemp farmers and producers, both nationally and on a European level. EIHA is the only consortium in the industrial hemp sector. This sector includes, inter alia, the use of hemp fibers , shavings, seeds and cannabinoids . Founded as an association for the European industry, a quarter of the EIHA’s members are based in countries outside the EU . 
Its members come from different countries and include players in industrial hemp processing and distribution, the car manufacturing, construction, food and feedstock industries, as well as the pharmaceutical sector. Research institutes and financial investors. Organizations, research institutions, companies and individuals in the industrial sector; hemp producers are full members. The EIHA often publishes information about the European natural fiber industry.   Since 2011 EIHA has been a member of the technical committee “bio-based products” CEN / TC411  of the European Committee for Standardization(CEN). Since 2013 EIHA has been a member of the “Expert Group on Bio-based Products”.  Since 2013 EIHA has also been a member of the expert committee of the Bioeconomy Panel of the European Commission .
In 2014 the International Conference of the European Industrial Hemp Association, which has been organized since 2003, was one of the largest conferences on the world, with over 200 expected from 39 countries.  The number of expects in the past years has grown consistently with the growth of the sector. 
- Jump up^ “EIHA members” . Retrieved 9 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “EIHA documents” . Retrieved 9 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “hemp fiber LCA” . Retrieved 9 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “CEN / TC 411” . Retrieved 9 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Expert group on Bio-based Products” . Retrieved 9 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “EIHA Conference participants” . Retrieved 9 January 2015 .
- Jump up^ “EIHA Conference background information” . Retrieved 9 January 2015.