Weed World Candies sells lollipops . The lollipops are marketed and sold in the United States. With cannabis on the vines depicting cannabis plants next to lollipops, strong euphemism suggests a cannabis flavor or the possibility of intoxication after eating the lollipops. The candy sold by the vans contains no THC , however.       
- Candy cigarette
- Hippy Sippy
- Gateway drug theory
- Joe Camel
- Jump up^ 
- Jump up^ Edelman, Susan (2013-08-11). “Weed World vans around NYC are selling phony marijuana pops that do not contain pot | New York Post” . Nypost.com . Retrieved 2016-11-26 .
- Jump up^ Dixon, Shane (2013-05-30). “Man handing out lollipops marijuana in New York” . NY Daily News . Retrieved 2016-11-26 .
- Jump up^ “Lollipops Marijuana for sale on Lakers Road Parade | LA NOW | Los Angeles Times” . Latimesblogs.latimes.com. 2010-06-21 . Retrieved 2016-11-26 .
- Jump up^ “Company to sell Weed Candy in Chicago” . FOX2now.com. 2013-09-14 . Retrieved 2016-11-26 .
- Jump up^ Drew Grant (2012-09-18). “Fake Drugs That Look Like Real Drugs Are The New Real Drugs (Video)” . Observe . Retrieved 2016-11-26 .
- Jump up^